About Don Cox
Donald L Cox, LUTCF
Insurance agency owner, insurance consultant, disaster mitigation expert and expert witness.
Don Cox is a recognized in insurance agency management/best practices and the catastrophe mitigation fields. He is vice president of the Farmers Insurance, Agent Catastrophe response team.
He has over 36 years of experience as an Agency owner, insurance consultant..
His expertise includes insurance agency operations and standards of care, customer information protection, agent requirements and regulations, agency operations, and marketing in Oklahoma.
Don was a featured speaker during the 2016 National Tornado Summit attended by insurance professionals from all over the nation.
Areas of Expertise
• Insurance Industry Standard of Care for insurance agents and brokers, insurance underwriters
• Insurance Industry Custom and Practice
• Insurance broker management, practices, policies, systems and procedures
• Insurance broker commission-sharing arrangements
• Insurance producer “non-compete” and “non-piracy” agreements