Allen’s Five Key Takeaways:
1. Understand that insurance companies have access to a lot of information
2. Take advantage of an insurance advisor
3. No one company is always the best or the cheapest
4. Understand your insurance is for emergencies
5. Build an efficient financial plan so that you can use your insurance only for emergencies
Today on the Person Behind the Professional we are excited to hear from Allen Drew, a Farmers Insurance agent in Edmond, Oklahoma. Allen started his agency back in 2001 and before that was a teacher and coach. He is a firm believer in using content to create value.