Justin’s Five Key Takeaways:
1. “Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today” – Jordan Peterson
2. Effort trumps stability 99% of the time.
3. Finish what you start before you move on to the next thing.
4. Just because no one’s ever done it before, doesn’t mean it can’t be done.
5. In life, you get what you tolerate.
On this episode of the Person Behind the Professional, Keagan is excited to hear from serial entrepreneur Justin Goodman! Justin is the president of both Goodman Insurance Services in Irvine, California and Total CSR, and he has a passion for training industry professionals. His agency specializes in the construction industry, and he’s been named one of the top 15 construction insurance brokers in the country.